Being an active presence in the field on NLP, training, coaching and personal development since 2006, Ramona has dedicated her work to people finding and living their unique potential.
With a background in Psychology, she is NLP Teacher Trainer and Coach, and she designs and facilitates trainings and workshops covering areas as NLP, Personal Development workshops, Group Coaching programs, Art-therapy workshops and trainings, Systemic and Family Constellations, Adlerian Parenting groups and Gifted Education.
- Coaching and Modelling for Success in Business – NLP University – Santa Cruz, California, 2008
- NLP Coach IANLP & OVNLP - Kutschera Institut 2007-2008
- NLP Master Practitioner IANLP & ARONLP – NLP ArtGrup – Bucharest 2006
- NLP Practitioner IANLP & ARONLP NLP Interactiv, Bucharest, 2005
- NLP Trainer IANLP & OVNLP – Kutschera Institut, 2006-2007
- Coaching Fundamentals – Meta - Systeme Coaching, 2008-2009
- Gifted Education Psycho-Pedagogy – IRSCA Gifted Education, 2013-2015
- Adlerian Art-Therapy – APPAR, 2007
- CNFPA Certified Trainer – 2007
- Generative Trance – Stephen Gilligan, 2016
- Generative Coaching – Stephen Gilligan , 2018
So far, Ramona has delivered more than 6000 hours of NLP training, assisting people to be certified as NLP Practitioners, Master Practitioners and NLP Coaches. In her coaching practice, Ramona has over 4500 hours of coaching experience, accompanying clients through times of life changes and transitions, identity crisis and reinvention, courageous projects related either to work or personal life. More over, she facilitated more than 2500 hours of open workshops.
Ramona brings her touch in areas as systemic thinking, life strategies, emotional intelligence, interpersonal and intrapersonal communication, performance management, conflict management and visionary leadership skills.