These special workshops are for experienced negotiators who want to take their skill levels to higher levels. They are not “teaching” events, but intense workshops for participants to experiment, share and test strategies, tactics, techniques or just practise with other professional negotiators.
Many of these are Specials, looking at specific problems & issues for the organisation, a department or negotiation team. Typical examples are:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Dealing with Monopolies
- Industrial (Human Resource) Relations – Combining Corporate Cultures / Productivity Deals / Protecting existing agreements
- Brexit Issues - Managing the unanticipated
- Budgets (Inter function conflicts, Boardroom differences)
- Multi-Lateral Negotiations, Advisors (Accountants, Auditors, Lawyers, Bankers, Investors) Customers, Suppliers, Competing internal resources
- Price Increases and Reductions – Sellers / Buyers - managing the Supply Chain
- Managing change & Crisis Management
One of the UK's leading international Negotiating Coaches and Consultants with a wealth of high level experience. He has worked with CEOs, Directors, senior and middle management teams across many and varied businesses and government sectors. He has trained and coached well over 7,000 senior staff over the years. His experience has taken him on assignments to The Far and Middle East, throughout Europe and to Bermuda and North America.
Few of the companies he has worked with over the years: Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury, Waitrose and the John Lewis Partnership, Astra Zeneca, Pfizer, GSK, Unilever, Cadbury Schweppes, Mars, Pepsico and Coca Cola, Swarovski. New York Times Global, Nissan, The BBC, Channel 4, The Ministry of Defence, Government of Bermuda, British Venture Capitalist Association, KPMG, IBM and Apple.