You can quickly get People Planning started in your organisation irrespective of budgets, industry sector or current skill levels. With an emphasis on the "how to" we'll combine theory with practical tools and techniques and enable you to tailor solutions to your requirements. Practical exercises re-enforce the transfer of skills and participants leave the course having workshopped the key stages of People Planning.
- Appreciate the context and business case for strategic people planning.
- Understand a best practice and applicable people planning process.
- Profile the current workforce to support the process.
- Analyse the gap between demand and supply and suggest intervention strategies.
- Work with stakeholders to embed the process into the business planning cycle.
- Investigate the root cause of key workforce issues.
- Support evidence based workforce decisions.
- Measure the effectiveness of HR process and interventions.
- Determine and use appropriately the right measures and KPIs.
- Help transform the HR function from service provider to business driver.
Accredited strategic workforce planner with business degree and experience from over 50 operations spanning nearly 20 years as a consultant, project manager and operational manager with strong UK and international experience in change projects, workforce planning, HR analytics and operational support. Expert in operational and strategic workforce management (including statistical modelling for forecasting) developed from training and working for the market leading workforce management system supplier, consultancies and blue chip operations.
Few of the companies he has worked with over the years: Volvo, Barclays, Hutchison Whampoa, JD Williams, The Met Police, Bupa or Selfridges.