Top Negotiators’ Gathering
Top Negotiators’ Gathering - Limited to 16 seats!
You’re a senior executive who knows that to stay sharp your skills need constant and regular checking, testing and improving if you are to stay ahead. You already know how to negotiate and have attended intermediate (or advanced) courses, but want to push yourself to even higher levels of performance. This is an essential part of your Leadership and Continuing Personal Development. This is ideal for fast track talent programs.
WE INVITE A SELECT FEW. TO BE EXACT, 16 OF YOU. JOIN US FOR A ONE OF A KIND OPEN EVENT NEXT MARCH.
This special power coaching event is designed exclusively for experienced negotiators who want to take their skill levels to higher levels. This is not a “teaching” event, but an intense workshop for participants to experiment, share and test strategies, tactics, techniques or just practise with other professional negotiators.
Many of our delegates are looking at specific problems / issues for their organisation, a department or negotiation team.
- Mergers – Greater clarity of objective – Identifying Risk – Developing alternative strategies – Using negotiating skills to improve Change Management Controls.
- Acquisitions – Understand Motivation; Other Side’s Valuations; External Pressures - Dealing with Monopolies – Understanding “The most efficient deal” – Adding creativity & flexibility – The Art of the Possible – Being Realistic - Industrial (Human Resource) Relations – Combining Corporate Cultures / Productivity Deals / Protecting existing agreements /
- Brexit Issues - Managing the unanticipated.
- Budgets (Inter function conflicts, Boardroom differences)
- Multi-Lateral Negotiations – Advisors (Accountants, Auditors, Lawyers, Bankers, Investors) – Customers, Suppliers, Competing internal resources.
- Fee Recovery
- Price Increases and Reductions – Sellers / Buyers - managing the Supply Chain
- Managing Change
- Crisis Management
We’ll Cover Tactics for:
- Dealing with difficult people
- Building relationships
- Creating, managing and blocking deadlocking tactics
- Managing senior people, negotiating upwards
- Coping with non-negotiable issues
- Up-trading / down trading
- Speeding up, slowing down and stopping
- Closing options
- How to handle difficult proposals, increase options for responding
- Handling outrageous and unrealistic positions and demands
- Managing aggressive and competitive negotiators
- Using adjournments, creating space
- Building powerful negotiating teams
- Specialised note taking - an essential for the professional
The methodology selected to achieve the best ROI for our clients follows detailed conversation with the relevant people to fully understand the precise needs of those attending (not sure we should include it at all or to rephrase it). This is further supported by each participant completing a short questionnaire. It is important that we have an insight into the corporate, functional and team problems to be confronted. Our unique speciality is the transfer of knowledge through expert analysis; the training is therefore well targeted, relevant to each individual, challenging and provides a tailored program of practise for the group and each individual.