Reset Your Mindset – Choosing Coaching Tools Wisely
In this on day workshop Peter invites us to take a fresh look at our own coaching practice. With a gentle nudge he helps us to critically put a question mark behind every step in our interaction with clients:
- What proves to be useful in fact?
- And what if there was a radically different way to be effective in our coaching work for the benefit of our clients?
No worries, Peter has a very respectful way of building on and honoring what works already. At the same time he has this talent to lovingly shake our mindset and open up new and fresh perspectives at how we can be most effective as coaches.
Peter’s passion in the last 20 years has been making the coaching process both simpler and shorter while maintaining the highest standards.
Consequently this session shows the way to brief coaching processes for leaders who seek sustainable results with minimal intervention. In fact, he sees over 50% of his clients for one session only before they are reassured enough to successfully continue on their own.
It is his ongoing dream is to make the coaching process so simple that it will be learned and applied in everyday life by everyone. Our expertise and experience as coaches will become so accessible that coaching will be a mutually offered and used capability within all partnerships, groups, organizations and communities.
During the workshop you will:
- Realize to which extent your own mindset influences your usefulness for clients
- Look at common assumptions about coaching and critically check to which extent you want them to be valid and effective in your practice?
- Discover fresh and different ways to interact with your clients and see with which new questions you prefer to experiment in the future.
- Become aware of your influence and responsibility in co-creating the “story” that your client will be leaving and living with.
- Experience working with a simple tool-set of coaching questions which make it more likely for clients to continue on their own with no further need for coaching.
Who can join:
Coaches who want to become even more effective in their work with their clients.
Bucharest – Wednesday June 4th , 2014
290 euro (+ VAT)
Early Bird: 250 euro + VAT until 23.05.2014 (1400 Ron)