Conflict Management, Colorful Cultures
Conflicts and difficult moments may occur between people and groups having different needs, ideas, believes or objectives. Conflict are inevitable within a team;
Even so the final result is not predictable. Differences may transform or became personal and destructive, determine unproductive results. Sometime differences can have a solution or stimulate the competition influencing a high level of quality.
Learning different but appropriate methods to manage conflicts is high performance.
What you will get:
- Understand reasons for conflicts in the workplace.
- Describe how to change your perspective of conflict.
- Identify the three most common workplace conflict situations.
- Identify different ways people deal with conflict.
- Describe the ‘Everybody Wins’ approach in a conflict situation
This seminar will be organized as an workshop where participants will practice the learned skills, work on case studies, identify patterns and turn conflict into collaboration.
- Defining Conflict
- Conflict shades
- Behaviors in Conflict situations
- Tools for Preventing Conflicts
- Tools for turning Conflict into Collaboration
- Strategies for Conflict mediations